HDFC Infinia Credit Card is a super premium Card which provides lots of benefits. You also get reward points which you can redeem for your travel and entertainment booking. Moreover, the unique features of HDFC Infinia Credit Card make it a well-reckoned card.
Important Features of HDFC Infinia Credit Card
- Annual Fees – First year and Renewal Membership Fee: Rs. 10,000/- + GST
- Fee Reversal – Spend Rs. 8 lacs in 12 Months and get Renewal Fee waived for next renewal year.
- 1 Reward point is equal to Re 1.
- Unlimited International Lounge Access for Primary and Addon Card Holder with Priority Pass.
- Reward Rate: 3.3%
- Net Gains: 1%
- Minimum Credit Limit: ~8 Lakhs
- Lowest interest rate: 1.99% (GST applicable)
- Foreign Exchange Markup fee: 2 % (Same as DinerClub Black and Regalia Card).
Welcome Benefits and features of HDFC Infinia Credit Card
- 10,000 Reward points will get credited on realization of first year fees of Rs. 10,000 +Taxes.
Unrestrained spending power
- Shop without worrying about credit or spending limits with No Pre-set Spending Limit (NSPL) feature.
- Earn 5 Reward Points for every Rs. 150 spent.
- Get 10 times Reward Points on your travel and shopping spends on SmartBuy while you Compare and Shop, Compare and Fly and with brands like Cleartrip, Yatra, Flipkart and many more.
- Get 2 times Reward Points on your Dining spends at stand-alone restaurants.
- Maximum Reward points that could be earned on Infinia Credit Card is 25000 per calendar month on your credit card.
- 1 Reward Point = Re. 1.
Rewards Points Redemption
- Flight and Hotel Bookings. HDFC Infinia flight booking can be done through Smartbuy
- Exclusive Catalogue of Premium Global brands. HDFC Infinia Card Rewards Catalogue can be accessed using all in one portal SmartBuy
- Curated Global Experiences
- Alternately you can convert Reward Points into AirMiles of leading domestic and international airlines.
- Reward Points are valid only for 3 years from the date of accumulation.
Airport Lounge Access
Access via Priority Pass Membership (International Airport Lounge)
- You get a complimentary Priority Pass Membership for preferential access to over 1000+ airport lounges all over the world with HDFC Infinia Credit Card.
- Enjoy unlimited access to Priority Pass lounges outside India in a calendar year. (shared between Primary & Add-on cards)
- For the List of lounges visit Priority Pass
Access via Visa / MasterCard Lounge Access Program (Domestic Airport Lounge)
- Avail 4 complimentary lounge accesses per calendar year.
- Click here To know more about VISA lounge program.
- Click hereto know more about MasterCard lounge program
* A transaction fee of Rs. 2 will be charged to your credit card for the lounge access.
Personal Concierge Services
- Customize your travel, entertainment, and business experiences with Global Concierge Assistance.
- For terms and conditions Click here.
Golf Programme / Golf Lessons
- Enjoy Complimentary golf games at leading courses across India and select courses across the world.
- Click Here for Domestic Golf Courses.
- Click Here for International Golf Courses.
Club Marriott Membership
- Up to 20% off on the food and beverage bill at the restaurants for up to a maximum of 10 guests.
- Select hotels offer 15% off up to a maximum of 10 guests.
- Up to a 20% off on the Best Available Rates on rooms at participating Marriott hotels in India and on Weekend Rates in Asia Pacific.
Exclusive Dining Privileges
- Minimum discount of 15% across 3000+ restaurants with your HDFC Infinia Credit Card.
Fuel Surcharge Waiver
- Convenience fee waiver of 1% on all fuel transactions.
- The waiver on convenience fee on all fuel transactions upto INR 1,00, 000
- Maximum waiver of Rs. 1000 per statement cycle.
- Minimum transaction of Rs. 400.
No Cash Withdrawal Fee
- Withdraw cash of up to 40% of your credit limit without any cash withdrawal charges.
- Air Accidental death: In case of death in an air accident, the nominated next of kin will receive a compensation of Rs 3 crore. Click Here to update your nominee details.
- Medical emergency cover: The card holder covered up to Rs 50 lakh against medical emergencies during travel abroad.
- Credit shield: The outstanding amount on the HDFC Infinia Credit Card is covered to an extent of Rs 9 lakh in case of accidental death and permanent disability.
- Card Liability Cover: Cover upto Rs 9 Lacs available for Primary Card Holder.
- Travel Insurance provided shall be valid for International Travel only.
- Maximum Trip Duration is limited to 30 Days.
HDFC Infinia Credit Card vs HDFC Diners Club Black Credit Card
Some of the major difference between Infinia and Diners Club Black Credit Card
- Both Have Unlimited International lounge access but Infinia uses Priority Pass for the lounge access while Diners Black use Diners Network Lounges.
- As per HDFC website Infinia user can have unlimited lounge access for both Primary and addon card holder. But In case of Diners Club Black Lounge access is Complimentary for the primary cardholder only.
- Diners Network lounge have some extra premium lounges around the world, where as Priority Pass lounge don’t provide premium lounges. For example in Dubai International Airport Terminal 1, Priority Pass user have only access to Marhaba and Business Class lounge while Diners Club have access to Alhan First Class Lounge, Marhaba and Alhan Business class lounge.
- Acceptance – Due to Diners Club network acceptance is very low outside India. While MasterCard and Visa variant of Infinia Credit card is widely accepted.
Approval for HDFC Infinia Credit Card
- New Card: 40 Lacs ITR along with HDFC Savings Account or HDFC Bank Relationship.
- Already own a HDFC card then you upgrade to Infinia if you have high relationship value with HDFC Bank / Imperia account with high net worth.
- If you have high spends and high limit on Existing HDFC Card.
Hence, HDFC Infinia Credit Card is one of the beneficial and premium cards in the series of HDFC Credit Cards. The rewards and redemption as well augment the value of the card immensely. However, you must choose this card to enjoy unbeatable privileges.