ICICI bank credit cards are known for their exclusive features. ICICI Bank Platinum Chip Credit Card has a flexible rewards redemption program to get attractive options from a variety of categories such as travel, premium merchandise, and much more brought to you by the VISA Platinum program.
Main Feature of ICICI Bank Platinum Chip Credit Card
- Joining Fee: 199 (goods and services tax as applicable)
- Annual Fee (Second year onwards): 99 (goods and services tax as applicable)
- Add-on Fee: Nil
- Interest rate: Up to 3.5% Monthly
- Overdue interest on extensive credit: 3.40% per month (40.80% annualized)
- Reward Rate: 0.50% as Payback Points
- Foreign Exchange Markup fee: 3.5% + Service Tax
Benefits of ICICI Bank Platinum Chip Credit Card
- Joining Fee Savings: No Joining Fee for special corporates if their purchases exceed 2,000 within 60 days of card set up.
- Annual Fee Savings: If you spend 50,000 or more annually on your Credit Card then the Annual Fee for the subsequent year shall be reversed.
- Fuel Surcharge Waiver: 1% fuel surcharge waiver can be availed on fuel transactions of maximum 4,000 at HPCL pumps when the Card is swiped on ICICI Merchant Services swipe machines.
- Reward points (RP): You will get 2 Payback points on every Rs. 100 spent on retails purchases except fuel. Earn 1 Payback points on every Rs. 100 spent on utilities and insurance categories. Your Payback Points can be redeemed from various options such as movie and travel vouchers, lifestyle products, mobiles, appliances and more.
- 1 Payback point is equals to Rs.0.25.
- Culinary Treats: With the ICICI Bank Culinary Treats programme you can save a minimum of 15% on your dining bill at over 2,500 participating restaurants spread across 12 major cities.
- Get vouchers from Spykar and Lenskart: SPYKAR: Flat 300 Off @ Spykar stores which is valid for 3 months. Lenskart existing offer of 1000 off on purchase of 4000 or more valid till June 30, 2019.
Features of ICICI Bank Platinum Chip Credit Card
- Wine, dine and unwind with grand offers from luxury hotels, lifestyle stores and spa.
- Global Emergency Assistance Service provided by Visa:
- Have built-in contactless technology.
- MasterCard Moments: It is an exclusive program specially created for MasterCard cardholders by ICICI Bank to inspire and enrich their life.
- Chip and Pin Security: The embedded microchip in the card gives total security against fraudulent transactions, counterfeiting and card duplication.
- ICICI Platinum chip card comes with an additional authentication level involving the PIN number.
If you’re starting off with credit cards as a beginner then this is the card for you which is powered by Visa/Master card. So, in comparison to SBI SimplyCLICK Credit Card whose annual fee is Rs. 499, ICICI Bank Platinum Chip Credit Card annual fee is only Rs. 99. You can choose credit card as per your budget and choice.