SBI (State Bank of India), the largest public sector bank in India, offers a wide assortment of products in the credit cards segment. Every card has its unique features, but here we will discuss SBI Prime Credit Card.
- SBI Prime Credit Card Joining/Annual Fee: Rs. 2,999
- Fees Waiver: If cardholder spends Rs. 3 Lakhs in one year from the date of Activation of Card, then the Renewal fee of Rs. 2999 will be waived off.
- APR: 40.20%
- Annual Bonus: Vouchers worth Rs. 11,000
- Foreign Transaction Fee: Conversion markup: 3.5%
- 4 complimentary visits per year to International Priority Pass Lounges.
- 8 complimentary visits per year to Domestic Lounges.
- SBI Prime Credit Card Eligibility Criteria – One can get this credit card for a fixed deposit of 45,000 INR with SBI / With Annual Salary of around 4-5 Lakh and above.
- Prime Credit Card E Brochure Pdf File.
SBI Prime Credit Card welcomes you on board with a gift value Rs.3,000 from famous online and offline brands including Shoppers Stop, Bata/Hush Puppies, and Marks and Spencer.
- You will receive an SMS to choose from e-voucher options within 15 days of annual fees payment. The e-voucher will be sent to your registered mobile number/e-mail ID, within 5 days of the request.
SBI Prime Credit Card Features and Benefits
- Earn 20 Reward Points per Rs.100 spent on standing instructions of Utility Bills payments (5% Value)
- Get 20 Reward Points per Rs.100 spent: All spends on your birthday (5% Value)
- You get 15 RP per Rs.100 spent on BigBasket (3.75% Value)
- Earn 10 Reward Points per Rs.100 spent on Groceries, Dining, Movies and Departmental Stores (2.5% Value)
- All other spends: 2 Reward Points per Rs.100 (0.50% Value)
- 1 Reward Point Value is Rs.0.25 (adjusted as statement credit)
- Pizza Hut e-Voucher worth 1,000 on spending Rs. 50,000 in a calendar quarter.
- 7,000 E-Gift Voucher from Yatra.com and Pantaloons on spending Rs. 5 Lakhs.
- Waiver of Renewal Fee on yearly spends of Rs. 3 Lakhs.
Airport Lounge Access
- International: 4 complimentary visits per year to International Priority Pass Lounges, outside India (maximum: 2 visits per quarter).
For International Airport Lounge list visit Priority Pass Website
- National: 8 complimentary visits per year to Domestic VISA or Mastercard Lounges in India (maximum: 2 visits per quarter).
Trident Privilege Membership
- With the SBI Prime Credit Card, you can enjoy complimentary Trident Privilege Red Tier Membership.
- On your first stay you can enjoy 1,500 Bonus Points and additional Rs. 1,000 hotel credit on an extended night stay, by using promo code: SBITH.
- On registration get exclusive 1,000 Welcome Points.
Club Vistara Membership
- Complimentary Club Vistara Silver membership.
- You get 1 complimentary Lounge Access Voucher as well as 1 Upgrade Voucher.
- Get 9 Club Vistara Points for each Rs. 100 spent on Vistara flights.
Air Accidental Liability Cover
- In this cover, if any unlucky situation happens, that cardholder dies in Air Accident then his/her Beneficiary can get up to 50 Lakhs as insurance claim cover from SBI Prime Credit Card.
Fraudulent Activity Cover
- If any fraudulent activity happens against the Credit Card, then approx Rs. 1 Lakhs loss is covered by the SBI.
Some more features of SBI Prime Credit Card are as following
- Finance charges – Up to 3.35% for each month, accounting to 40.2% per year from the transaction.
- 1% fuel add-on waiver for every transaction between Rs. 500 and Rs. 4,000.
- Maximum Surcharge Waiver of Rs.250/month/Credit card.
- Birthday Benefit: You can enjoy 20 Reward Points for Rs. 100 spent on your birthday.
- SBI Prime card is safe and secure: This is chip and pin enabled credit card that enhances the security against counterfeiting.
SBI PRIME Credit Card: How to get the best maximize value?
SBI PRIME Credit Card is a perfect card for you if can manage to pay an annual fee of INR 2,999. Let’s consider spend of 5 Lakhs in a year:
- If you spend on categories with 5% value then you save: Rs. 25,000 as Reward points
- You get Rs.7,000 worth Yatra or Pantaloons voucher (5L Spend)
- You get Rs.4,000 worth pizza Hut vouchers (given quarterly spends are reached)
- Hence, Total Savings: Rs.36,000 on 5L spend which is ~7% Reward Rate.
Brief comparison of SBI Prime Credit Card and SBI Elite Credit Card
SBI PRIME CREDIT CARD
|Annual savings – Rs. 30,000||Annual Savings – Rs. 33,000|
|Annual fee: 2999||Annual fee: 4999 INR|
|Welcome gift e-Voucher worth Rs. 3000||Welcome gift worth Rs. 5,000|
|10X Rewards on Birthday and 7.5X Rewards on Preferred Partners||5 X on Dining, Grocery and Departmental Spends|
|4 complimentary visits to International Lounges under Priority Pass Program||6 complimentary visits to International Lounges under Priority Pass Program|
|Offers spend linked gift vouchers worth Rs. 11,000.||Enables you to get free movie tickets worth Rs. 6,000 every year.|
So, selecting a credit card is totally depend that what your needs are or which category you are looking at. Hence, select the SBI card as per your choice and get numerous benefits.