For frequent shoppers SBI launched SimplySAVE SBI credit card. This card helps in earning big rewards and saves on shopping expenses. Hence, the more you spend money and save, the more points you get with SimplySAVE SBI Credit Card.
Important features of SimplySAVE Credit Card:
- Annual Fee: Rs.499
- Renewal Fee: Rs. 499 (reversed if annual spends for last year exceeds Rs. 1,00,000)
- Annual savings: Rs. 4,000
- Interest rate: Up to 3.35% per month
- Foreign currency Transaction fees: 3.5% of the transaction amount.
Benefits of SimplySAVE SBI Credit Card:
- Welcome Offer: Earn Rs. 100 cash back on your first ATM cash withdrawal, if done within 30 days of getting your card.
- Reward Points
- Enjoy 10 Reward Points per Rs 100 spent on Movies, Grocery, Departmental Stores and Dining spends.
- Get 5X reward points on all other online spends.
- On all your other spends, get 1 Reward Point per Rs 100 spent.
- 4 Reward Points is equal to Rs. 1.
- Extravaganza Offer: When you spend Rs. 2,000 or more in first 60 days of receiving card then you get 2,000 bonus Reward Points. This guarantees the amount of Rs.500 as CB for the joining fees that you give (Rs.500 + GST). Click Here for details.
- Fuel Surcharge Waiver: You will get freedom to pay the 1% fuel surcharge at any petrol pump. Transact an amount between Rs. 500 to Rs. 3,000 at any petrol pump in India to avail this offer.
- Redemption of Points: Can redeem the points accrued as statement credit. The minimum points required to redeem is 2000. Rewards redemption fee: Rs.99 per request
Comparison of SimplySAVE SBI Credit Card and SBI SimplyCLICK Credit Card:
|SBI SimplySAVE Credit Card||SBI SimplyCLICK Credit Card|
|Annual savings – Rs. 4,000||Annual Savings – Rs. 6,000|
|Earn Rs. 100 cash back on your first ATM cash withdrawal||Amazon.in Gift Card worth Rs.500 on joining|
|Enjoy 10 Reward Points per Rs.100 spent on Movies, Grocery, Departmental Stores and Dining spends.||10X Reward Points on online spends with exclusive partners BookMyShow, Amazon, Cleartrip, Netmeds, Lenskart, UrbanClap, Rentomojo and Foodpanda.|
|Get 2000 bonus Reward Points worth Rs. 500 on spends of Rs. 2,000 in first 60 days||E-vouchers worth Rs.2000 on annual online spends of Rs.1 Lakh and Rs.2 Lakhs each|
Thus, while the SBI SimplySAVE Credit Card is intended for day to day in store spends such as dining, movies, groceries and others; the SBI SimplyCLICK Credit Card is for online shopping. Additionally, This Card comes with lots of offer to earn reward points as you do shopping.